I started working out with Selena in Oct. of 2010. I really didn’t need to lose a lot of pounds, I just wanted to tone up and gain knowledge on how to be fit on my own from home if I wanted to do it that way. She has taught me so much. Her thoughts and research are that 80% is in what you eat and the other 20% is from fitness. I am a firm believer in that now. I never ate a lot of food and didn’t even eat bad foods but I wasn’t eating the right food and even enough for the amount of exercise I did. From the start she has planned my menus for me and taught me how to change my lifestyle of eating.
I started running about a year ago and in training with her she has helped me to continually improve in running. In smaller races I normally place in my age group. She expects a lot out of me but that’s okay. She has pushed me to limits that I never knew I had it in me to do. When you ask for a personal trainer that’s what you’re supposed to get…one who pushes you to levels you never knew you could reach.  She is not only a personal trainer to me she is a very caring person who I consider a great friend now. If you’re looking for a GREAT TRAINER, then you must train with Selena. You will be 110% satisfied. You do have to put forth an effort yourself though. She cannot do it for you.

Lisa H. aka “Speedy”

****************************************************************************************************

The Ditching Diets Boot Camp fitness program is great!!! Selena is a very focused and driven instructor. She provided me with necessary tools and information which allowed me to lose weight. The most important part of the program is following the diet plan, and staying focused during your daily workouts. Everyday there was a different workout routine, which kept the program interesting. If you are determined to lose weight, I highly suggest joining Selena’s boot camp program.

Ronyetta J.
****************************************************************************************************

Selena is a great asset to the fitness world and to anyone who is ready to see a change in their body.  Selena pushed me in training sessions and believed in me.  She knew I could deliver the results I wanted with hard work and effort.  I am still in shock at how my body has taken shape since training with her.  I am so pleased that I invested in myself and chose her as my personal trainer.  If you are ready for a change and want to see results, Selena will get the job done.
P.S. – Within the first week I noticed less back fat!
Tee T.
****************************************************************************************************

I have truly enjoyed training with Selena! She continues to push and motivate me to reach my fitness goals. No matter how many times I wanted to give up, she is always there encouraging me to keep going and I’m so grateful for what she has helped me accomplish!
Cateshia P.
****************************************************************************************************
I have learned a great deal of information about nutrition from Selena. I lost 5lbs in a week just by making some simple tweaks she suggested. Personal training with Selena has been a gift. I’ve spent years going to classes and trying to do cardio and weight training on my own at other gyms, but I never saw results as quickly. I immediately noticed the improvement in my upper body strength. My results have kept me inspired to constantly work towards improving even further.
Lashawn J.
****************************************************************************************************
Thank you Selena for helping me drop 15 pounds before my wedding!
Vivian H.
****************************************************************************************************

I have tried all different types of weight loss methods and this boot camp has been the most beneficial. I have been consistently losing weight at every weigh-in and it is such a great feeling. Selena is extremely creative with her workouts and is always coming up with new routines to keep us from getting bored. I highly recommend this boot camp to anyone with fitness goals. I joined primarily to lose weight, but I have seen a significant increase in my energy levels and improvement in my endurance.
Vedha R.
****************************************************************************************************